Not sure what would be a good idea for a date with an escort?
Here are some ideas. We are sure you will find something that fits your taste.
Make your time together worth your money with these ideas.
1. Have a fun time at the beach For everyone who lives near a beach, this could be a great idea - swim, sunbathe, play volleyball, have a couple of cocktails and party, or even try out water skies. When the evening comes, open up a bottle of wine, talk, watch the stars and just enjoy each other's company.
2. Go to a theatre Enjoy an interesting play together. That is probably something that she doesn't do often. There are all kinds of shows you can choose from. Classic shows or something alternative, it is on you. This might be kind of an old-fashioned date idea, but your lady is going to be pleasantly surprised with your choice.
3. Try a couples massage. Relaxing music, scented candles, gentle hands of a masseuse. Is there a better way to have a pleasant afternoon together? You are bonding, enjoying each other's company while being given an amazing relaxing massage.
4. Go out to a karaoke bar Isn't singing so much fun? Even if you are not a good singer or your date doesn't want to try to sing karaoke, it is fun to watch and listen to the other folks at the bar. Have a couple of drinks and a lot of laughs. You might get to know that you have the same taste in music or even the same favorite song.
5. Go tubing In the summer it could be a great idea to go tubing. Go to a local spring or river, enjoy a day in nature. Nothing is more relaxing than spending a couple of hours in nature. You can have lunch or even a picnic there. That could be a great bonding experience. Sometimes daytime activities can be more enjoyable than going out to a club or for a dinner.
6. The date at a patisserie Go out for deserts! Everyone has a sweet tooth. Take her out to a local, traditional or modern patisserie. You can split a delicious dessert, have coffee or wine with it, talk about anything that comes to mind. It could be a very satisfying afternoon for you two.
7. Theme Parks Are you an adrenaline junkie? Take her to a theme park and try out all kinds of rides. Okay, you are not teenagers anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a few rides. In most theme parks, there are all kinds of shows, all sorts of food, so you can spend a whole day there, without getting bored for even a minute. This is the kind of date she doesn't get often, for sure.
8. Act like tourists in your own city Have you tried to look at the city you are living in with tourists' eyes? It can be interesting, to look at everything from another perspective. Learn a few interesting things about buildings, monuments in your city, visit museums and art galleries, walk around the park, enjoy the city as you have never done before. While exploring the city, you are exploring each other's interests, perspectives, views on all sorts of things.
9. Visit the Zoo or the Aquarium There are not many people who do not enjoy the cuteness of animals. If you have been to a Zoo or an Aquarium, you have seen that most couples and families are visiting. Depending on the weather conditions - choose the zoo or the aquarium. Discover new species, hold hands, drink coffee, just enjoy each other's company.
10. Take a class together Improve a skill together! You can pick from a huge variety of one-day courses. Cooking, sculpting, painting, etc… There has to be something you have always wanted to try but didn't have the time or the right company. You have an opportunity now, use it wisely.
Learning something new together will cause you to instantly bond. Plus it will give you plenty to talk about while you’re fine-tuning your new skill.
Did you like our ideas? We hope your creative side is awake now and ready to plan out the perfect date for you two.
When it comes to date planning, it is important you get creative. That way you show you care, you put the effort into it.
Dinner and drinks are so predictable. But if you like dates like that, you can incorporate them in any of the ideas above.
If none of our ideas work for you, write down what you like to do in your spare time, and try to make a date around one of those activities.